About Poker Manager Tracking Tool.
Click the Register link for a 90-day free trial
- Track your buyins, cashouts and profit
- Track your expenses and the application will calculate net profit for selected time periods
- System can be personalized with the venues, stakes, etc that you play
- Supports quantitative and qualitative anaylysis of your poker results.
- Analyze your results to determine which games types, venues, stakes levels, etc. are providing you with the best results.
- Analyze your performance to determine how well you do in each type of game or venue
- Record instances when you've tilted and what you've done to resolve it.
- The Trend Report allows you to analyze your results over time and by Venue, Limits, etc
- Filter your results by any combination of session attributes
- The Analysis Report shows your results by Venue and Month for a selected time period
- Display total or hourly rates
- Record the important hands you've played and the results.
- Keep notes on your sessions and lessons learned.
- Feedback this information into your future sessions to improve your results.
- No Advertisements.
- No download is required.
- The application runs in a web browser and can be used on a desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- No need for downloading updates and application is always up to date.
- Data is stored on a cloud server so can be accessed from wherever you are.
- Data is automatically backed up for you so you don't have to worry about losing data if your device has problems.
- After the 90-day free trial, you can get a one-year subscription for $15 (U.S.) or a six-month subscription for $10.
The developer of this application is a poker player who also uses it to
manage his own results so you can count on the fact that the application will be continuously
improved. Any feedback you have on ways to improve it will be appreciated whether you decide to
use it or not.
Poker Manager Tracking Application